Filma is hiring a corporate videographer (Shooter) for July 26, 2021 in Tel Aviv. We have a corporate video shoot that needs remote viewing in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This person must be located in Tel Aviv, Israel. This person needs to have a good understanding of shooting corporates videos, and be able to conduct and director an interview recording while acting as a camera operator for the shoot as well as know how to operator a blackmagic ATEM. This person needs to be able to send a live feed of the shoot as it is on going via a remote shooting setup.
Budget: 700-800 USD
- Capture all footage of interview and B-Roll as requested.
- Attend all Pre-Shoot and Briefing Meetings as requested.
- Able to source a production assistant
Equipment and crew needed:
1x One-man-band shooter
1x camera with lenses tripod and accesories (Either GH5 or Sony A7S Mak II or III)
2x Large memory cards. Client wants to record very long takes so camera needs to be able to roll for 1 hour or so undisturbed.
1x ATEM with laptop setup
- Will need to schedule a test day with the ATEM
- Send all files over via dropbox immediately after the shoot.
- Be in possession of a 4K DSLR either the Sony A7S Mak II or III, or a GH5 with lenses and tripod and a basic interview lighting kit.
- Able to operate a remote shooting setup with an ATEM.