Nagoya Video Production Company
Brands, businesses and agencies work with us to create videos, films, commercials, AR/VR experiences and more.
*** Due to the Olympics minimal attendance and Japan's border closure, Filma will be providing a full range of video and media services for the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo. Video, sound services, journalism, livestreaming and uplink, and other general services will be provided.***
Video Production Background Nagoya
Filma will be providing a full range of production services for the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo. Japan will host its fourth Olympic Games in 2021. Originally, the games were meant to take place last year, but have been postponed due to Covid-19 outbreak, and the Opening Ceremony will be held 23 July 2021.
Whether you need ENG ( Electronic News Gathering camera team), EFP (Electronic Field Production), Live Broadcasting Production Services, Live Production, Live Streaming, Direct Broadcast Satellite, OB (Outside Broadcasting) for events, or interviews, we’ve got you covered with ultra-reliable playback and recording.
What type of video are you looking to create?
- Branding videos
– These are marketing content videos that are sponsored or created by a brand that share the brand’s values and does not directly advertise or promote the brand
- Recruitment Videos
– These communicate who you are, and what your company stands for so that potential employees can discover the look and feel of your company in a short space of time.
- Event videos
– Event Videos can range from corporate sponsored events to large trade shows and annual events or even music festivals.
- Customer testimonial videos
– These feature your customers talking about their experience with your company, the product or service
- Case Studies
– These are about real customer success stories and case studies present the problem and then how your company provided solutions.
- TV Commercials
– TVC ‘s advertise your company, service, or product and are produced for television.
- Brand Awareness Videos
– The commercial videos that can be made for Television (TVC’s), YouTube and various social media platforms about your business’s vision, mission, or products and services.
- Viral Marketing Ad Campaigns
– Viral marketing iare promotional videos that rely on an audience to generate the message of a product or service and is considered “viral” when it’s being shared by the large amount of the public.
- Product Review Videos
– A product video effectively highlights the benefits of a product or service.
- Tabletop Videos
– Tabletop videos that we use for commercials especially with food products on a a tabletop and make make use of simple sets.
Common Types of Video Production in Nagoya
- Corporate video productions
- Event video productions
- Films (feature length and shorts)
- Music videos
- TV commercials
- Social media video productions
- Youtube Video productions
- Product review videos
- Viral marketing advertisements
- Video interviews
- Tutorial Videos
Nagoya Video Production Locations
During the Edo Period, Nagoya developed as the castle town of the Owari, which was one of 3 branches of the Tokugawa family. Most of the city, with the inclusion of its historic buildings, was destroyed in the air raids of 1945 during World War II. Subsequently, the city reconstructed those historical buildings and built a number of impressive skyscrapers. These buildings include the JR Central Twin Towers and Midland Square which boasts the Sky Promenade observation deck.
Nagoya Castle’s first iteration was built around the 17th century in the time of Tokugawa Ieyasu. However, like many buildings in Japan it was demolished to the ground during World War II. This version stands today having been rebuilt in 1959. You’ll also notice some of the famous features here that include rooftop statues of the shachi-hoko which is a creature believed to consist of the head of a tiger and the body of a fish.
A top landmark in Nagoya, the Nagoya TV Tower soars to a height of above 180 meters. You can film spectacular views of the city from the observation deck which stands 100 meters high. From there, you’ll be able to gaze out over the city of Nagoya and the neighboring Hisaya-odori Park. Additionally, the tower also happens to be the oldest of its kind in Japan having been built before the more well-known Tokyo Tower in the country’s capital city of Tokyo.
JR SCMAGLEV Railway Park houses a real maglev, also known as the fastest train in the world. If you’re looking to film a shoot that involves trains, then here is where you’ll find everything you need. Here you can take a walk through the history of train travel in Japan. The Railway Park also includes interactive exhibits that make this museum the perfect place to see Japan’s train development through the ages.
Filming Equipment and Post-Production Availability
Filming Crew, Skills and Availability
There are numerous options with regards to filmmakers such as directors, DOP’s, cinematographers, lighting, grip, wardrobe, makeup, editors, vfx specialists, animators etc. Japanese filmmakers and crew are highly experienced in their craft.
Filma has created a single page platform that is easy to use. We have a careful vetting process for potential filmmakers who sign up with us. The expert filmmakers who make the grade will then become our video production partners. These talented filmmakers have experience in 360 video production, animation video production, motion graphic videos, augmented reality video production, drone & aerial videos, and every type of global video productions with which they have a deep well of experience.
Still have questions?
We are always available to talk and we understand that each video project is unique. If you have more questions about your video, please feel free to contact us by filling the form below. One of our video producers will be in touch with you very soon.