Reliable video production company in
Kaunas, Lithuania with English-Speaking Producers.
10+ years producing videos in Kaunas, Lithuania
Filma.io is one of the top video production companies based in Kaunas, Lithuania, trusted by hundreds of brands with over 10+ years of experience.
Watch our showreel below!
Our experienced team of English-speaking producers are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Contact your producer now to get your 24-Hour Quote and Production Timeline!
Learn More About Making Videos below
CURATED videos for your business in Kaunas, Lithuania
Filma is an English-speaking video production company in Kaunas, Lithuania. It is the nation’s center for numerous industries. Our business is creating specialized videos for your business. We have 10+ years of experience and are trusted by hundreds of major brands. Filma offers fast and active communication for clients. We aim to deliver remarkable content and stunning visuals while understanding your needs and your target audience. Talk to us about your video today and receive a quote with a production timeline, all within just 24 hours!
Most Popular Videos for your Video Production in Kaunas, Lithuania
- Corporate Communication Video Production
– Videos designed for your internal communications. To build internal relationships with managers and employees or even to build motivation and quick speech from the CEO.
- Commercial Video Production
– Commercial Video Productions advertise your company, service, or product on a range of platforms, from television to YouTube videos.
- Viral Marketing Video Production
-Viral marketing videos are promotional videos that rely on an audience to generate the message of a product or service and is considered “viral” when it’s being shared by a large amount of the public.
-Television Commercials are advertisements for your company, service or product.
- Branded Content Video Production
– Marketing content videos that are sponsored or created by a brand that share the brand’s values and does not directly advertise or promote the brand.
- Motion Graphics Video Production
– Videos that focus on providing content visually. From explanatory How-To videos to infographics & informational content-based videos, great for internal or external use.
- Animation Video Production
– Digital drawn videos that enhance content. They can be cartoons, educational videos, infographics and Informational videos.
- Livestream Video Production
– Videos streamed online for an audience not present in any event. Events can range from corporate meetings & seminars to concerts.