Tokyo Video Production Company
Brands, businesses and agencies work with us to create videos, films, commercials, AR/VR experiences and more.
*** Due to the Olympics minimal attendance and Japan's border closure, Filma will be providing a full range of video and media services for the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo. Video, sound services, journalism, livestreaming and uplink, and other general services will be provided.***
Video Production Background Tokyo
Filma will be providing a full range of production services for the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo. Japan will host its fourth Olympic Games in 2021. Originally, the games were meant to take place last year, but have been postponed due to Covid-19 outbreak, and the Opening Ceremony will be held 23 July 2021.
Whether you need ENG ( Electronic News Gathering camera team), EFP (Electronic Field Production), Live Broadcasting Production Services, Live Production, Live Streaming, Direct Broadcast Satellite, OB (Outside Broadcasting) for events, or interviews, we’ve got you covered with ultra-reliable playback and recording.
What type of video are you looking to create?
- Branding videos
– These are marketing content videos that are sponsored or created by a brand that share the brand’s values and does not directly advertise or promote the brand
- Recruitment Videos
– These communicate who you are, and what your company stands for so that potential employees can discover the look and feel of your company in a short space of time.
- Event videos
– Event Videos can range from corporate sponsored events to large trade shows and annual events or even music festivals.
- Customer testimonial videos
– These feature your customers talking about their experience with your company, the product or service
- Case Studies
– These are about real customer success stories and case studies present the problem and then how your company provided solutions.
- TV Commercials
– TVC ‘s advertise your company, service, or product and are produced for television.
- Brand Awareness Videos
– The commercial videos that can be made for Television (TVC’s), YouTube and various social media platforms about your business’s vision, mission, or products and services.
- Viral Marketing Ad Campaigns
– Viral marketing iare promotional videos that rely on an audience to generate the message of a product or service and is considered “viral” when it’s being shared by the large amount of the public.
- Product Review Videos
– A product video effectively highlights the benefits of a product or service.
- Tabletop Videos
– Tabletop videos that we use for commercials especially with food products on a a tabletop and make make use of simple sets.
Common Types of Video Production in Tokyo
- Corporate video productions
- Event video productions
- Films (feature length and shorts)
- Music videos
- TV commercials
- Social media video productions
- Youtube Video productions
- Product review videos
- Viral marketing advertisements
- Video interviews
- Tutorial Videos
Tokyo Video Production Locations
Tokyo’s skyline is one of the most impressive and expansive in the world. This modern hub epitomizes ‘big city lights and large crowds’. There are a plethora of skyscrapers and bustling districts that have featured in critically acclaimed movies. A host of respected and admired Japanese auteurs have created cinematic masterpieces to infatuate audiences with Tokyo. Movies such as Tokyo Godfathers, Tokyo Sonata, Cherry Blossoms, Tokyo! and Soffia Coppola’s Lost in Translation.
Tokyo Station and Marunouchi District
The Tokyo Station is the entrance and gateway to Tokyo for many, however it is also a flourishing urban center. The Marunouchi District is located between the north of the station and the Imperial Palace. Here you’ll find wonderful art galleries, museums as well as a host of dining and shopping options. Many of the top hotels are also situated in this happening district. Furthermore, some of Japan’s most prestigious companies fill the area giving off vibes reminiscent of Manhattan.
Tokyo Imperial Palace Park
The Tokyo Imperial Palace Park is a huge stretch of green that lies slap bang in the middle of the city. While you cannot enter the palace except by booking a tour on specific days of the year, beautiful parks, museums and shrines surround the palace. You can capture the palace’s beauty from a distance usually by the gorgeous moats. The park is beautiful through all seasons, although the Cherry Blossom season spectacularly highlights its natural beauty.
Shibuya is the image that comes to the minds of most when they picture Tokyo. The Shibuya Crossing is a famous intersection in an area that is one of, if not the central hub of Tokyo. Many scenes from the movie ‘Lost in Translation’ were filmed in this frenzied shopping district. Department stores, restaurants and bars litter Shibuya with scurrying crowds making this area the perfect place to capture Tokyo’s bustling city life.
Filming Equipment and Post-Production Availability
Filming Crew, Skills and Availability
Still have questions?
We are always available to talk and we understand that each video project is unique. If you have more questions about your video, please feel free to contact us by filling the form below. One of our video producers will be in touch with you very soon.