Reliable video production company in
Beijing, China with English-Speaking Producers.
10+ years producing videos in BEIJING CHINA
Filma.io is one of the top video production companies in Beijing, China trusted by hundreds of brands with over 10 years of experience.
Watch our showreel below!
Our experienced team of English-speaking producers are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Contact your producer now to get your 24-Hour Quote and Production Timeline!
Learn More About Making Videos below
Produce your videos in Beijing, China with a professional production team
Filma is a video production company in Beijing, China. We have English-speaking producers that are prepared to help you create engaging videos for your businesses–big or small budget. Our team of professionals have over 10 years of experience in creating scalable content and a vision to tell compelling brand stories. We have a talented, dedicated crew that promise only high quality and fast services! 24 hour quotation! Let us help you achieve your goal today!
Most Popular Videos for your Video Production in Beijing, China
- Corporate Communication Video Production
– Videos designed to communicate internal relations of an organization. To build motivation and help create a positive relationship within the company.
- Commercial Video Production
– Commercial Video Productions advertise your company, service, or product on a range of platforms, from television to YouTube videos.
- Viral Marketing Video Production
– Promotional videos specially designed to influence your target audience to share its content on social-media. Viral videos help boost the exposure of a product or service in the eyes of the public.
- Branded Content Video Production
– Marketing videos that focus on communicating the brand identity and values, to make a presence.
- Animation Video Production
– Graphic generated videos, which can be used for various purposes; from infographics and informational to cartoon animation contents.
- Livestream Video Production
– Videos streamed online for an audience not present in any event. Events can range from corporate meetings & seminars to concerts.