Reliable video production company in
Marseille, France with English-Speaking Producers.
10+ years producing videos in Marseille, France
Filma.io is one of the top video production companies based in Marseille, France, trusted by hundreds of brands with over 10+ years of experience.
Watch our showreel below!
Our experienced team of English-speaking producers are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Contact your producer now to get your 24-Hour Quote and Production Timeline!
Learn More About Making Videos below
Enhance your business with SCALABLE videos in Marseille, France
Filma is based in Marseille, France as an English-speaking video production company. We specialize in creating videos for both domestic and international businesses to communicate with their audience. With 10+ years of experience, we are committed to every project that is within your budget, offering outstanding videos with scalable results. Reach out to us today! Our English-speaking producers are standing by to connect with you and answer all your questions. Expect a return within 24 hours with a quote and production timeline!
Most Popular Videos for your Video Production in Marseille, France
- Corporate Communication Video Production
– Videos designed for your internal communications. To build internal relationships with managers and employees or even to build motivation and quick speech from the CEO.
- Commercial Video Production
– Commercial Video Productions advertise your company, service, or product on a range of platforms, from television to YouTube videos.
- Viral Marketing Video Production
-Viral marketing videos are promotional videos that rely on an audience to generate the message of a product or service and is considered “viral” when it’s being shared by a large amount of the public.
-Television Commercials are advertisements for your company, service or product.
- Branded Content Video Production
– Marketing content videos that are sponsored or created by a brand that share the brand’s values and does not directly advertise or promote the brand.
- Motion Graphics Video Production
– Videos that focus on providing content visually. From explanatory How-To videos to infographics & informational content-based videos, great for internal or external use.
- Animation Video Production
– Digital drawn videos that enhance content. They can be cartoons, educational videos, infographics and Informational videos.
- Livestream Video Production
– Videos streamed online for an audience not present in any event. Events can range from corporate meetings & seminars to concerts.