Filma.io is hiring a full-time remote video producer in Asia. This person can be located anywhere in Asia, as the majority of our work is remote and virtual. After a probation period, you will be required to move to our HQ in Bangkok for full-time work.
This person would need to have a good understanding of client services, productions ranging from small to large scale, and also have experience with remote production management.
Our typical clients range from corporate, interviews, product videos, branded content, and commercials.
You would be responsible for engaging new clients, making budgets, and bidding on jobs as well as seeing the jobs through to end of post-production.
- 3 or more years of experience in film and video production as a producer or production manager
- A clear understanding of creating budgets and costing out productions for clients
- Experience negotiating rates and costing to fit within a budget
- A good knowledge of crews and equipment required for small to large scale budgets
- Experience managing multiple moving parts of a production, as well as multiple crew and vendors
- Experience managing remote productions such as corporate interviews over Zoom/Google Hangouts, or similar types of shoots where you are not present
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly to set up an interview time.
Apply to this Job
Do you know anyone who fit for this job? or share to your friend.