Hey there, filmmaker! As you may know, Filma is a unique type of production company where we operate entirely virtual! Now that we’re in the 1st of July 2021 – we wanted to let you know that we’re currently looking for a “Documentary Director” to collaborate on a short food-documentary that follows one of Singapore’s elderly hawkers. The main focus of the story is to view a Day in the Life of our Hawker, and how their life has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and how they’ve managed to continue doing what they love until this day. Long story short – it’s a real human interest story!
1. Develop initial story / treatment into a production-feasible, fully planned project.
2. Work alongside the DOP to gain the most cinematic footage possible.
3. Collaborate closely with the Documentary's central character and tell their story.
1. Proficiency in, both, English & Mandarin would be a huge plus!
2. Able to create & plan thorough shooting schedules for our clients to understand.
3. Having a high proficiency in maintaining a level of aesthetic beauty throughout the documentary’s locations i.e. visual storytelling.
4. A notable track record of making strong narratives that have a personal touch to them.
5. High level of flexibility in getting the necessary shots with minimal equipment.
Apply to this Job
Do you know anyone who fit for this job? or share to your friend.