Filma.io is looking to hire a camera operator for several interview shoots spread across the first 2 weeks of April. This is a part of a multiple-city series across Asia for the next 2 months. This person must be located in Beijing China. This person needs to have a good understanding of shooting corporates videos, and be able to conduct and director an interview while acting as a camera operator for the shoot. It will be expected to have all equipment necessary, no more than 2-3 crew max(due to Covid) and will be expected to have social distancing measures in place as well as masks also. The person being interviewed will be a manager of a real estate company. Knowing how to keep the interviewee comfortable and feeling natural is essential.
- Camera operator, fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Conducting a single camera interview.
- Assemble the necessary crew and equipment(BMPCC4k, DSLR, or similar, interview lighting and sound/mics)
- Provide feedback on framing options to our producer remotely, either with WhatsApp or Wechat.
- Hire any assistants needed for the shoot as requested by the producer.
- Able to upload all files to Tencent within 48 hours after the shoot.