Filma is hiring a corporate videographer (Shooter) for the year 2021. We have a number of upcoming corporate video shoots in the coming year. This is a part of a multiple-city series across Asia for the next 2 months. This person must be located in Manila. This person needs to have a good understanding of shooting corporates videos, and be able to conduct and director an interview while acting as a camera operator for the shoot. This person needs to be able to either send playback shots of the shoot as it is on going either via recording on mobile phone or via a remote shooting setup as agreed upon with your hiring producer.
- Capture all footage of interview and B-Roll as requested.
- Attend all Pre-Shoot and Briefing Meetings as requested.
- Able to source and hire minor crew as agreed upon such as ACs, Lighting PAs or General PAs.
- Have more than 3 years of experience shooting corporate videos in the Philippines.
- Be in possession of a 4K DSLR with lenses and gimbal and a basic interview lighting kit
- Able to operate a remote shooting setup with an ATEM.
- Able to source the necessary equipment as agreed upon.