Hey there, filmmaker! As you may know, Filma is a unique type of production company where we operate entirely virtual! Since we’re now heading into a new month, we wanted to let you know that we’re currently looking for a “Documentary Shooter” to collaborate on a short documentary that follows a traveler’s journey throughout the major cities of Mainland China during June 2021. The main story that we’re trying to explore is the unique culture & atmosphere each city has to provide, as well as seeing some of the effects that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Develop initial story or concept into a production-feasible, fully planned project.
2. Manage a large production crew to ensure that the components of the film or TV production go ahead as planned.
3. Hire and appoint members of the technical crew and cast where appropriate.
Locations will include (but not limited to):
5. Harbin & more!
1. Proficiency in, both, English & Mandarin would be a huge plus!
2. Able to create & plan thorough shooting schedules for our clients to understand.
3. Knowing different points of contact based throughout Mainland China who would be able to help with the production in each city.
4. Managing, both, small & large-scale teams (team sizes will vary depending on the city)
5. Maintaining a level of aesthetic beauty throughout the documentary’s locations i.e. visual storytelling.
Apply to this Job
Do you know anyone who fit for this job? or share to your friend.